IV. MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
2020欧洲杯时间安排A. Chemical Accidents
Procedures for reporting chemical accidents shall be posted at key locations such as chemistry labs, art rooms, swimming pool areas, and janitorial closets.
The school district shall implement procedures mandating visitor sign in and visitors in school buildings. See Princeton Public Schools Policy 903 (Visitors to School District Buildings and Sites). The school district shall implement procedures to minimize outside entry into school buildings except at designated check-in points and assure that all doors are locked prior to and after regular building hours.
C. Student Victims of Criminal Offenses at or on School Property
2020欧洲杯时间安排The school district shall establish procedures allowing student victims of criminal offenses on school property the opportunity to transfer to another school within the school district.
D. Radiological Emergencies at Nuclear Generating Plants
2020欧洲杯时间安排Princeton Public Schools is a sister district with Big Lake Public Schools should the Monticello Nuclear Power Plant have an accident or incident at the power plant. There are plans included in the Crisis Manual. Questions relative to the creation or implementation of such plans will be directed to the Minnesota Department of Public Safety.
- Minn. Stat. Ch. 12 (Emergency Management)
- Minn. Stat. Ch. 12A (Natural Disaster; State Assistance)
- Minn. Stat. § 121A.035 (Crisis Management Policy)
- Minn. Stat. § 121A.06 (Reports of Dangerous Weapon Incidents in School Zones)
- Minn. Stat. § 299F.30 (Fire Drill in School)
- Minn. Stat. § 326B.02, Subd. 6 (Powers)
- Minn. Stat. § 326B.106 (General Powers of Commissioner of Labor and Industry)
- Minn. Stat. § 609.605, Subd. 4 (Trespasses on School Property)
- Minn. Rules Ch. 7511 (Fire Safety)
- 20 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq. (Title IX)
- 20 U.S.C. § 6301, et seq. (Every Student Succeeds Act)
- 20 U.S.C. § 7912 (Unsafe School Choice Option)
- 42 U.S.C. § 5121 et seq. (Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance)
Adopted: May 22, 2007
Revised: July 20, 2010
Revised: June 25, 2013
Revised: January 20, 2015
Revised: May 17, 2016
Reviewed: August 16, 2016
Revised: April 3, 2018
Reviewed: August 6, 2019